HOME SCHOOL RESCUE – 911 WELCOME PACKET
Proverbs 22:6 – Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Welcome to HOME SCHOOL RESCUE-911. This package is designed to smoothly transition you from fear to freedom with the help of God, the power of His Holy Spirit and the experience he has given me which I share in this packet.
My name is Danet Fuller and I am a homeschooling mother of five. I live in the Sanford area with my husband and our children. This was our first stop after living in NYC all of his life and eleven years of mine. Moving to Florida was an answered prayer. I did not realize my prayer had been answered until a few months after we moved to Florida. One day while flipping through one of my many journals I stumbled across an entry where I was praying for God to move us to a state where the home school laws were not as rigorous as NYC state laws. He did, Florida was the place, and it took me a while to realize. Nevertheless today I say thank you God.
Robert and I have been homeschooling since 2010 so this is our sixth year of homeschooling. Our children age ranges from 17 to 3. Our oldest is in her last year of high school and the baby is learning everything he can from everyone else.
Having said all that, I felt strongly from my first day of homeschooling, or even before I started that the Lord was absolutely going to use our homeschooling journey to help others, and so through the winter and the rain, the tears and the pain, the frustration and temptation to give up, I stayed, remained, I chose to be a homeschooling mom.
Recently, public school bullying has been a topic being discussed frequently in our home, as my oldest ventures into the world of friends who are in public school; the stories are the topic at our kitchen counter quite too often. I was approached by several mothers who are personally dealing with this issue with their children who fell like they have no way out. If you are reading this letter, I believe God has allowed you to have this encounter as the answer to your prayers.
As parents, both mothers and fathers started approaching me about homeschooling help, I got my first glimpse of this vision of HOME SCHOOL RESCUE – 911. I realized two things: One, they were desperate and alone and two; that’s exactly how I was, six years ago. I knew I had to do something and urgent help was needed. As I put this package together it is my sincere prayer that, you find yourself at peace with your new life and your child/children’s education and that you will be able to experience the ultimate peace of God which passes all understanding.
Danet Fuller (homeschooling mom)
HOME SCHOOL RESCUE-911
Recently I have been getting a lot of questions about home schooling, mainly from mothers frustrated with the public school system, but more so at their wits end because of the intense level of bullying that their children are forced to encounter on a daily basis at school.
Our main goal at Home School Rescue-911 is to offer “IMMEDIATE” relief for the troubled child and the frustrated parent, not just for bullying but for any other pressing issues you might be going through at this time. Feel free to contact me for a free consultation and information packet at email@example.com
FOR A DONATION OF $25.00, HOMESCHOOL RESCUE 911 will assist you with the following:
• Initial letter to start immediate legal home schooling procedures according to Florida State Laws.
• Walk you through the entire start-up process including specifications of your rights as a homeschooling parent with customized and personalized packages to suit your need.
• FREE and affordable options of schooling curriculum for ANY income level
• Follow up emails and help tips as you continue on your journey as a homeschooler
• Ongoing online support
• Medical/Immunization requirements(know your rights)
• Affordable one on one sessions are available once a week for a month to help you become comfortable with homeschooling
• Affordable part-time, day, night and weekend care/supervision of your children if needed for work or emergency purposes is available throughout the school year.
• (CASE BY CASE ASSESSMENT)
If you believe that this is the option for you at this point in your life, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation to see if homeschooling is right for you and your child.
2 Corinthians 12:9
… “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.”
1 ON 1
One on one time will personally work with you for one month, training and ensuring you as you become more acquainted with home schooling.
For a one-time fee of $100.00
• Personal hands on time and training once a week for four weeks.
• I will personally work with your child to help transition them into home schooling
• 1 hour Basic Christian Counseling to help your child to deal with their immediate issues(additional hours can be requested for an additional fee)
• 1 hour Basic Christian Counseling for the parent(additional hours can be requested for an additional fee as well as parent/child counseling)
• *Other services deemed necessary as you progress.
Affordable Child Care
(CASE BY CASE ASSESSMENT- FEES MAY VARY)
I am a mom and I know unexpected things come up. We at Home School Rescue 911 can assist you with a safe clean and reliable part-time childcare service. Upon evaluation and assessment, we also offer day, night and weekend care for working parents which includes supervising them with their schoolwork.
$20.00 per day for children five and up
$30.00 per day for babies up to five years old
Contact me at email@example.com